Monday, August 3, 2009

3 Hidden Traffic Tactics

If you're like me, then you've probably heard all about article marketing, SEO, video marketing, social bookmarking, press releases, blogging, etc…

They are the cornerstones of Internet Marketing. And they work. But sometimes don't you just want to read about something new. I know I do. In fact, every time I discover a new traffic technique, it's like opening a shiny new present on Christmas morning.


And I'm hoping I can give you that feeling with this article, because I'm about to reveal 3 traffic methods that you may not have heard of yet.


1. Download Sites

You can get thousands of visitors with download sites, even if you've never programmed a day in your life.


Here's what I do. I take my articles and turn them into EXE files. This allows me to submit my article to hundreds of software directories, sending me hundreds of one-way links and visitors.


Now, here's a quick tip on how you can use this technique to build your subscriber list quickly. Require people to register for your software (in this case your ebook is considered software) before they are able to read your ebook. This allows you to grow your list quickly simply by recycling your articles and turning them into EXE files.

You can turn your articles into EXE files using some free software called WebSiteZip Packer. This software will allow you to turn an HTML page into a solid executable file (.exe) with an integreated HTML browser.


Quick Tip:
This is an excellent way to get hundreds of one-way backlinks by using those PLR articles you have laying around.


Since you're converting the articles into software, you don't have to worry about duplicate content. Just one of your plr articles can now generate you 100's of one-way backlinks by converting it into software and submitting it to all the different software directories.


Here's a list of some of the top download sites you can submit to…

Download.com
Tucows.com

Versiontracker.com

Jumbo.com

freedownloadcenter.com

regnow.com
regsoft.com
5star-shareware.com
shareit.com
topshareware.com

passtheshareware.com

sharewarejunkies.com

softpedia.com
shareware.com


Plus, Google loves these authority sites, especially Download.com. I've found many of my software titles ranking on the front page of Google with these high-authority download sites.


2. Get your articles into Google News.

Google News has become very popular in the past couple years and can send you a ton of traffic. To get your article into Google news, all you have to do is get published on one of the many sites that is syndicated by Google News.


I personally use the American Chronicle.


You can sign up for an author's account and start submitting articles. Once your article is published, it will be listed on 20 sites owned by the American Chronicle as well as Google News.


This strategy can send you a lot of traffic, especially if you use the right keywords.


3. Webwire.com.

I have saved the best for last…


Webwire.com is a hidden gem that I have been using to rank on the front page of Google within 24 hours.


Here's a quick overview of how I am able to capture front page rankings…


First, I title my press release with the keyword phrase that I want to rank for. I have found that keyword phrases with a competition of less than 30,000 (in quotes) in Google rank really well.


I then make sure to include the phrase and variations in the first and last paragraph. Sprinkle it in but don't go hog wild.


This simple formula has landed me multiple front page rankings and thousands of visitors.


Related Links :
Internet Media Solutions l Superhostindo l Jababeka Business l Ayo Kencan l Kesaksian Kristen l Lirik Lagu Rohani Kristen


No comments: